TikTok has become a breeding ground of sorts for modern subcultures. From #WitchTok to VSCO girls, they have all have created their own unique aesthetic among a great portion of teens. Of course, the fact that it is all online and easily accessible to anyone does defeat the “underground” secretive nature of how subcultures functioned at one point, but it continues to operate off the mainstream trends.
- Four Brands Re-Inventing Fitness Fashion December 28, 2019
- SHISEIDO’s New Launch of Synchro Skin Radiant Lifting Foundation, Starring Newest Global Makeup Ambassador Hunter Schafer January 21, 2021
- TBS CELEBRATES THE RETURN OF WIPEOUT WITH “BIG BALLS ARE BACK” EXPERIENTIAL ACTIVATION IN LA, MARCH 31-APRIL 4 March 27, 2021
- Highland Park Transforms into 1970’s NYC for Amazon Prime Video ‘Hunters’ Premiere Event February 24, 2020
- Ten of the Most Must-See Modern Office Spaces December 2, 2019
2022 amazon prime Art Awesome best music america beyonce Classic coachella color fashion cool work spaces diplo edm Epic fashion fashion colors fashion trends festivals food bowl 2020 hbo health hot fashion trends Hype josef centeno la 2020 la events la times food bowl los angeles los angeles 2020 makeup Music music destinations music festivals music travel netflix ocean Photography prime video sunscreen taylor swift things to do in la travel travel spots for music lovers Videos women workout gear